VXi V150 Headset System
The V150 frees you from your desk, so you can check with a co-worker or grab a file while you’re on a call. Add the VEHS Electronic Hook Switch and you can answer and end calls, no matter where you are.
Optional EHS and L50 Lifter - sold separately
When you add the Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) for your phone system to your V150 wireless headset system, you’re free to answer calls—and end them—away from your desk. The ringtone in your headset lets you know when you have a call, and all you have to do is touch the answer button on the headset. To end the call, just touch the answer button again. For phones that do not support EHS, VXi offers the L50 Lifter solution to deliver remote answering functionality.
- Enjoy 300 feet of great-sounding wireless freedom.
- Talk all day on a single charge (up to 10 hours).
- Be heard clearly with the industry’s best noise canceling—guaranteed.
- Control volume, and answer, end, or mute calls right from the headset.
- Choose your wearing style: headband, earhook or neckband.
- Answer and end calls remotely (with optional Electronic Hook Switch).