SpeechWare 3-in-1 TableMike USB Desktop Microphone
We currently have 12 in stock.
Contact us for volume purchases.
Unique very Long-range (50 cm – 20″) dictation with maximum accuracy
The SpeechWare USB TableMike is the collaborative result of several years of the best European design informed with continuous input from numerous experienced speech recognition resellers and users worldwide. Awarded a Best in class "5 Dragons" certification by Nuance, the developer of Dragon NaturallySpeaking offers excellent speech recognition accurracy, along with the freedom of movement during dictation. The TableMike is ideal for Speech recognition, Voice recording and Voice over IP (VoIP)
3-in-1 stands for:
- USB Desktop Microphone with standard 3.5 mm Mic input and output sound jacks
- Detachable and interchangeable flexible microphone boom (40 cm or 16″) for easier removal, portability and storage
- Industry first integrated DIgital Sound Processor (DSP), Speech Equaliser (EQ) and Automatic Gain Control (AGC) for superior performance with Speech recognition, Voice recording and wideband or 20 kHz High Definition (HD) Voice over IP (VoIP) or Internet telephony.
The combination of the DSP, EQ & AGC delivers very high recognition accuracy from 10 cm up to 50 cm (4″ to 20″) range, depending upon voice volume and ambient noise, comparable to that of the best headsets in the market.
Typical uses and benefits for the customer:
- Long and variable range Speech recognition (with DSP, EQ & AGC)
- High-quality Voice and Music recording
- Full duplex (simultaneous Sound in and out) Wideband or High Definition (HD) Voice over IP (VoIP) or Internet telephony
- Full duplex Video conferencing & Podcasting
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000 / MacOS X / most Linux versions without additional USB Sound drivers
- Compatible with Dragon NaturallySpeaking, Window Speech Recognition, Google Voice, Skype, VoipBuster, etc.