Philips Speech Air
Desktop dictation goes mobile
The SpeechMike Premium has reached its highest stage of evolution. Benefit from all advantages of the industry-leading dictation microphone, without the constraints of a cable. Record your voice using a premium decoupled studio-quality microphone with a built-in noise reduction filter and achieve exceptional speech recognition results. Thanks to the revolutionary lossless speech technology, the SpeechMike Premium Air offers maximum mobility without any compromises. The device achieves the same high speech recognition performance as the standard SpeechMike Premium with a cable.
- Studio-quality microphone for best-in-class speech recognition results
- Decoupled free-floating microphone for precise recordings without background noise
- Integrated motion sensor mutes microphone when not in use
- 100% lossless speech technology for smooth wireless voice recording
- Superior docking station for high-speed wireless charging and smart pairing
- Wear-free slide switch and push buttons for comfortable operation
- Superior touch sensor for integrated mouse function
- Hands-free recording for comfortable working
The SpeechMike Premium Air has been engineered to provide professionals such as doctors with a wireless, handheld, speech-recognition-quality microphone that may be carried between workstations in different rooms or buildings and may be quickly synchronized to the current workstation prior to use. Once a Philips SpeechMike Premium Air Docking Station has been connected to each computer via USB, and the Philips Device Control Centre software has been installed, the same SpeechMike may be used wirelessly at any of the workstations. Here’s how:
The user briefly sets the SpeechMike Premium Air microphone into the Docking Station. A moment later a beep sounds, signalling that the SpeechMike microphone, touchpad and customizable buttons are now communicating with the computer. The microphone is ready to be picked up for wireless use.
In multi-room environments such as medical clinics, doctors may opt to carry a SpeechMike Premium Air with them as they move from room-to-room. They simply set their SpeechMike in the Docking Station at the current computer, wait a few seconds for the beep, and then pick the microphone up out of the dock. It will be ready to be used wirelessly with that computer.