Philips Digital Pocket Memo 9375
We currently have 1 in stock.
Contact us for volume purchases.
Get more done in less time
- Digital dictation recorder with push-button operation. Handy, powerful and efficient, you can easily operate the latest recording solution with push buttons.
- With the exchangeable memory card you have virtually unlimited recording capacity and the DSS format delivers excellent sound quality.
- Virtually unlimited recording capacity thanks to an exchangeable memory card.
- Automatic file download via USB for quick transcription. When plugged in, the Pocket Memo dictation recorder automatically downloads your audio files directly onto the computer.
- High recording quality in DSS and MP3 format. The DSS format was developed for use in digital voice recorders, allowing a high compression ratio with little loss of quality. The DSS format also allows you to store additional information in the file header, which facilitates the organisation and the transcription of dictation files. The MP3 format is the common audio format for consumer audio storage, as well as a de facto standard encoding for the transfer and playback of music on digital audio players.
- The high-quality built-in microphone delivers increased recording sensitivity and excellent sound quality.
- The ergonomically-shaped lightweight metal body is ideal for convenient working over longer periods of time.
- With the included Priority setting option, urgent recordings get processed first.
- Easy and fast file editing (insert, overwrite, append) via convenient push-button operation. SpeechExec workflow software for easy data managementSpeechExec workflow software for easy data management SpeechExec sends your recordings to your assistant for transcription and allows you to monitor the status of your work.
- Direct charging via USB for economical recording. Help protect the environment by simply recharging the batteries of your device using USB instead of buying new batteries.
- Voice-activated recording is a convenience feature for hands-free recording. When enabled, recording will start automatically when you start speaking. Recording stops automatically after you stop speaking and restarts automatically when you start speaking again.