SpeechWare 6-in-1 TableMike USB Desktop Microphone
We currently have 13 in stock.
Contact us for volume purchases.
Unique very Long-range (50 cm – 20″) dictation with longer boom and maximum accuracy
The SpeechWare USB 6-in-1 TableMike is the collaborative result of several years of the best European design informed with continuous input from numerous experienced speech recognition resellers and users worldwide. Awarded a Best in class “5 Dragons” certification by Nuance, the developer of Dragon NaturallySpeaking. The TableMike was recognized as the Best microphone with “4.5 mice” by the leading American computing magazine MacWorld US. In Europe, the German publication MacWelt explicitly highlighted the excellent accuracy of the TableMike with Dragon Dictate, along with the freedom of movement during dictation.
6-in-1 stands for:
- USB Desktop microphone with standard 3.5 mm input and output sound jacks
- Detachable and interchangeable microphone boom (53 cm or 21″) with flexible tip, for easier removal, portability and storage
- Industry first integrated Digital Sound Processor (DSP), Speech Equaliser (EQ) and Automatic Gain Control (AGC) for superior performance with Speech recognition, Voice recording and wideband or 20 kHz High Definition (HD) Voice over IP (VoIP) or Internet telephony
- Built-in Speaker in the base of the microphone
- One female USB port for connection of peripherals in the back of the base
- Special port for optional analog Foot Pedal control of the microphone.
Typical uses and benefits for the customer:
- Long and variable range Speech recognition (with DSP, EQ & AGC)
- High-quality Voice and Music recording
- Full duplex (simultaneous Sound in and out) Wideband or High Definition (HD) Voice over IP (VoIP) or Internet telephony
- Full duplex Video conferencing & Podcasting
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000 / MacOS X / most Linux versions without additional USB Sound drivers
- Compatible with Dragon NaturallySpeaking, Window Speech Recognition, Google Voice, ViaVoice, Skype, VoipBuster, etc.