LiveScribe Echo™ 2GB smartpen
Capture Everything. The 1.3 oz. LiveScribe Echo™ 2GB smartpen records audio and links it to what you write. Missed something? Tap on your notes or drawings with the tip of your Echo smartpen to hear what was said while you were writing*. The 2GB of memory can retain up to 200 hours of audio.
No Need to Lug the Laptop. The Echo smartpen automatically captures everything as you write and draw. Transfer your notes to your computer, organize them, and even search for words within your notes. Find what you want in seconds.
Share Your Notes. Transform your notes and audio into interactive movies. Upload your creations online for everyone to see, hear and play.
What You Get
- The Echo smartpen (1.3 ounces, 326g)
- 2GB of memory (actual user-available memory will be less)
- Echo Desktop software for MAC or Windows (download)
- Starter dot-paper notebook
- Micro-USB cable
- 2 ink cartridges
- 2 smartpen caps
What You Need
The Livescribe 2gb Echo smartpen connects to a PC (Windows or MAC, English or French).
Requires Windows XP™ 32-bit SP2 or higher, Windows Vista™ 32- or 64-bit, Windows 7™ 32- or 64-bit operating system, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
For Apple: Intel Mac with Mac OS X 10.5.5 or newer
- 600MHz CPU or higher
- 300 MB minimum free disk space
- Available USB port
- Internet connection for software download
* Works only with Livescribe Dot Paper.
Actual recording time varies by audio quality setting.